UI/UX Designer - 6 months mission with possible extension
- Brussels, Belgium
Ahead Digital, an agency specialized in digital strategy based in Brussels and Paris, is looking for a UI/UX Designer, for a 6 months position (with possible extension(s)) to be filled as soon as possible in Brussels.
As part of a mission realized at one of our main customers, you will join a pluri-disciplinary team to work mainly on online channels for enterprises: the product owner, the concept designer, the business analyst, the development team, the design system lead and other members (ux researchers, copy writers, other designers, management, business owners …).
Your challenge? You will design visually appealing and user friendly interfaces for the new services of online banking applications for enterprises (from entrepreneurs to Corporate clients).
As part of the Concept & UX Design team, you will help designing the external and internal channels of our client (web and mobile apps).
You will be responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly (online or on mobile), taking customer experience, user, business & legal needs and technical feasibility into account. Therefore, alignment with different stakeholders is a must in this role.
Ideation & Design
You will participate to ideation and requirements workshops
You will participate to regular design/development meetings
You will support the design of wireframes, clickable prototypes or design the wireframes and key screens (for web & mobile)
You will depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of different use cases on several devices or resolutions.
You will create and ensure the styling of the brand, reusing existing interactive and visual components and, when needed, you will create new visual and interactive components.
You will have to ensure visual and UX consistency
You will be able to ‘defend’ your design to the management and other stakeholders within our client’s organization
You will produce:
High level customer journeys
Prototypes / Wireframes
Your design work will be primarily for web responsive, but a knowledge of either the iOS human interface guidelines and/or Android material design is recognized as an asset for this function. As to support the UX UI Community of Practice within our client, illustration skills will also be perceived as a plus.
You have at least 6/7 years of relevant experience, including 3 years within a great corporate structure.
- You have in depth understanding of web technologies, including HTML5;
- You are proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop) ;
- You already have working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin and Abstract) and with design systems;
- You have proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals;
- You have proven and broad experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design);
- You are familiar with accessibility and usability best practices;
- If you already worked following Agile / Scrum principles and within the banking industry... it’s clearly a plus;
- Showing a good understanding of native guidelines (Android material design / IOS human interface guidelines) is an asset.
You speak English and French or Dutch.
- You show autonomy, commitment and perseverance;
- You feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture;
- You are team player and have the ability to build working relationships in a complex environment;
- You have good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills;
- You are able to question and challenge;
- You have emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and you are receptive for feedback.
Ahead Digital gives you the opportunity to participate in the growth of a growing digital strategy agency.
You will be able to develop your skills by collaborating with experts in communication and web, in a dynamic, agile and user-friendly environment.
We do not work for our clients, but with them on innovative and exciting projects.