AgileSRC Paid Internship
- 1011 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
With a focus on being highly responsive and adaptive, AgileSRC provides unique experience and capabilities that blend the right mixture of quality, performance, and cost. From short burn software development efforts to designing and building end-to-end projects, AgileSRC can operate autonomously or as a complementary team to help you achieve your technical and project goals.
We are currently looking for a smart, tech-savvy software developer to fill spots in our paid internship program. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a company that includes everyone in the growth and creative process, we want to speak with you.
- Work closely with the development team on a variety of projects
- Creation of unit tests
- Testing code developed by others
- Development of new capabilities in existing software
- Java experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love of technical challenges
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Possesses the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the team
- Able to define and work to deadlines
- C# experience
- Web design knowledge
- Experience/knowledge of AWS and other cloud services
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Please, NO staffing companies, software companies, or consultants!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
It is the policy of the AgileSRC to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following:
• Sexual orientation
• Gender identity
• National origin
• Physical or mental disability
• Military or veteran status
• Citizenship and/or immigration status
• Genetic information, including family medical history
• Child or spousal support withholding
• Any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
AgileSRC takes allegations of discrimination, intimidation, harassment and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, employment, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.