UI/UX Designer with software engineering experience
- PO Box 536653, Orlando, FL, United States
We are a solution developer specializing in mobile, web, and cloud-based solutions. Having clients in a wide range of industries, including government, training, gaming, and the commercial sector - you will always have new and interesting challenges to work on and to make your mark.
If you are looking to get away from the big company environment and work at a dynamic small business where you know your efforts and input make a difference, AgileSRC might be the place for you.
We are looking for a talented, self-starting, and motivated UI/UX Developer who is excited about building dynamic solutions for our customers. You will work with a small cross-functional team and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies as well as functional areas within the company.
You should be able to work autonomously, are confident in your abilities, and are looking to learn new skills and apply them quickly to advance your knowledge and assist our clients.
We are currently working remotely and looking to hire staff located within 30 minutes of Orlando only.
- Highly proficient in UI/UX
- Great communication skills
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux
- Solid understanding of CSS/SAS and HTML
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (JWT)
- Understanding of web services and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT)
- AWS Lambda functions
- AWS API Gateway
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Please, NO staffing companies, software companies, or consultants!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
It is the policy of the AgileSRC to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following:
• Sexual orientation
• Gender identity
• National origin
• Physical or mental disability
• Military or veteran status
• Citizenship and/or immigration status
• Genetic information, including family medical history
• Child or spousal support withholding
• Any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
AgileSRC takes allegations of discrimination, intimidation, harassment and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, employment, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.