Systems Engineering Lead
- Charleston, SC, USA
A3T (Agil3 Technology Solutions, LLC), one of the fastest growing U.S. companies, specializes in Cybersecurity Operations, IT/Digital Modernization, Emerging Technology, and Professional Services. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is seeking a Systems Engineering Lead to support our critical customer mission. If you are experienced, hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
A3T is seeking qualified candidates to provide event planning and operations support to the Department of Defense (DoD) for the National Cyber Range Complex (NCRC) in Charleston, SC. The NCRC will support training, exercises, and mission rehearsal events. Our staff will be providing support for conducting cyber event planning, design, engineering, execution and infrastructure maintenance.
The Systems Engineering Lead will manage the configuration of the NCRC Technical Architecture and provide leadership of several technical artifacts and configurations for the system architecture.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver updates to the subset of the Site As-Built documentation
- Lead change management with NCRC Technical Architecture
- Support Configuration Control Board
- Work closely with Range Operations and Configuration Management for Build and Release Management on technical architecture
- Support A&A activities
- Support Incident and Problem management activities
- Author assessments which detail how the NCRC can be modified to support specific missions, architectures and/or environments, including recommendations for new capabilities to be integrated to the NCRC
- BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent and 12+ years of related engineering experience
- Experience in systems engineering development
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team leadership, administrative and interpersonal skills
Agil3 Technology Solutions (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, education/certification reimbursement program, and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
A3T maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.