Engagements Subject Matter Expert, SME
- Fort Meade, Fort Meade, MD, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an Engagements Subject Matter Expert with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the development of strategic partnerships with various domestic and international governmental entities and organizations.
- Complete tasks associated with planning, coordinating, and preparing a defense client for meetings, conferences, visits with allies, services, agencies, commands, and other parties, including visiting coordination, logistics, and command information packages.
- Compile and coordinate approval packages for international agreements. Plan, support, and assess security cooperation activities and organize and support international engagements.
- Follow international agreements and security cooperation processes.
- 15 years of experience with building and sustaining defense domestic or international partner relationships
- Experience in supporting Defense operations, strategy, policy analysis, or planning with Service, Joint, non-Defense organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience with strategic or operational partnerships supporting military service elements, Joint Commands, Defense agencies, non-Defense organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience with working in military service or Joint staff, including supporting senior military personnel and civilians
- Experience with Defense security cooperation concepts, procedures, and execution, as conducted by Combatant Commands
- Knowledge of military processes, methodologies, and orders
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with working across Defense and interagency partners to inform and support policy analysis decisions
- Experience with working in a major headquarters staff level
- Experience in working with US Embassy country teams, theater combatant commanders, and foreign partners to establish and maintain relationships supportive of Defense objectives
- Experience with the Defense strategy for operating in Cyberspace, the Quadrennial Defense Review QDR, the National Disclosure Policy NDP, and Global Force Management GFM
- Experience with drafting decision memos, briefing papers, and other papers on international affairs topics in preparation for international and interagency meetings, including briefing senior leaders
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree a plus
- Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
A3T offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
A3T maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.