Engagements Subject Matter Expert
- Fort Meade, Fort Meade, MD, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements. Our client’s customers are the focal point of all decisions and actions. A3T provides customer-centric services and focus resources to meet operational requirements, exceed expectations, and sustain organizational growth while mitigating risk.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Engagements SME with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Support the development of strategic partnerships with various domestic and international governmental entities and organizations.
- Complete tasks associated with planning, coordinating and preparing a defense client for meetings, conferences, visits with allies, services, agencies, commands, and other parties, including visiting coordination, logistics, and command information packages.
- Compile and coordinate approval packages for international agreements.
- Plan, support, and assess Security Cooperation activities and organize and support international engagements.
- Follow defense international agreements and security cooperation processes.
TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- 10+ years of experience with building and sustaining international or domestic partner relationships
- Experience with Defense Security Cooperation concepts, procedures, and execution, as conducted by Combatant Commands
- Experience with supporting Defense operations, strategy, policy analysis, or planning with Service, Joint, non-defense organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience with strategic or operational partnerships supporting military service elements, Joint Commands, Defense agencies, non-defense organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience with working in military service or Joint staff, including supporting senior military personnel and civilians
- Knowledge of military processes, methodologies, and orders
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in working with US Embassy country teams, theater combatant commanders, and foreign partners to establish and maintain relationships supportive of DoD objectives
- Experience with working across Defense and inter-agency partners to inform and support policy analysis decisions
- Experience with working in a major headquarters staff level
- Experience with the Defense strategy for operating in Cyberspace, the Quadrennial Defense Review, the National Disclosure Policy, and Global Force Management
- Experience with drafting decision memos, briefing papers, and other papers on international affairs topics in preparation for international and interagency meetings, including briefing senior leaders
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.