IT TECH IV - IT Project Manager/Senior Network Administrator
- 700 24th St, Fort Lee, VA 23801, USA
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by our customer requirements. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Systems Server Administrator (IT IV) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T and support our customer.
The IT Project Manager/Senior Network Administrator (IT TECH IV) is part of a dynamic team that delivers Information Technology (IT) support for Help Desk and Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) maintenance. The successful candidate shall provide project management support and network support for our client’s medical support mission.
- Serves as IT Operations Manager.
- Develops major IT plans and programs.
- Network registration of client equipment into the current installation software/asset management application.
- Establish new, maintain, delete, and trouble-shoot Active Directory client accounts/client systems.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve user/client standard application/configuration problems via telephone assistance call, remote control and at user locations.
- Maintain local standard operating system and local/standard client application software to current Army configuration, service pack, patch, and security fix and virus definition standards.
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve desktop baseline application and E-Mail problems.
- Coordinate standard system image configuration changes with the SCCM Image Team.
- Provide guidance to desktop services technicians, assigned users and peers.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop applications.
- Configure Standard Army application systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) authorized client applications.
- Assist System Administrators with testing of local client applications and security patches.
- Create/update documentation for routine technical processes.
- Assist System Administrators in installing/testing of system software or network hardware configurations, and coordinate the documentation of all client hardware and software changes, including generating and modifying procedures for the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/User’s Guide.
- Use the GSC systems to create, modify, update, and resolve new or assigned customer support request incidents.
- Assist supported customers in the preparation of technical documentation and configuration change requests.
- Provide clearly and concisely communicated correct information in response to telephone assistance calls, user requests, technical questions, or when attending meetings as a technical representative, to technical and non- technical users at all levels of the command.
- Install and relocate network computer drops, as required.
- Install cable television drops, as required.
- Manage the IT contractor team and oversee contractual deliverable.
Clearance: Active Secret (must be US Citizen)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study, or five (5) years related experience for the Server Administrator position
Eight (8) or more years related experience.
Must obtain appropriate DoDD 8570.01-M Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices they will support. Ability to maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases.
Must have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience supporting a Microsoft Windows-based environment
A minimum of five (5) years’(Systems Admin) experience supporting Microsoft, Solaris, or other server-based environment in a Server/Systems Administrator position
Must have experience deploying Microsoft Windows systems. Experience in Microsoft Windows 10 with Office 2013 and server 2003/2008/2012 for the Server Administrators.
Must have at least three (3) or more years (Systems Admin) of specialized experience working with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Forefront TMG), formerly known as Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), Share Point, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, and Active Directory planning and implementation.
Must be able to support current releases of all OS and applications.
Additional requirements include responsible for systems analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting, Information Assurance (IA) initiatives, and system mitigation and transition strategies.
Agil3 Technology Solutions (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, education/certification reimbursement program, and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.