Oracle Database Administrator Mid-Level
- KY-1500, Fort Knox, KY, USA
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on a Mid-Level Oracle Database Administrator with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
A3T is seeking an Oracle DBA with MS SQL Server experience a plus to be an important member of a team of DBA's providing on-site customer support. Candidate is expected to perform troubleshooting, administration, monitoring, tuning, and operations functions on Oracle databases for mission applications for a federal government agency. Must be able to understand database technology concepts at a reasonably detailed level, able to ask the right questions, and work well with vendors, SME's, engineers, management and customers. Strong communication skills are important including an ability to explain database concepts to all levels of system users and management.
****Please Note This is a Remote Position*****
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to maintain the necessary functionality and respond to issues as they arise for Oracle.
- Maintain Oracle backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Work with DBA team members to provide guidance and clarification to Developers for database activities.
- Assist in performing database and operating system tuning and performance monitoring.
- Write and troubleshoot database procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Assist in performing application database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Create and maintain processes and standards documents.
- Knowledge of database capacity planning.
- Ability to interface with Oracle technical support.
- Perform patch management and version control.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts.
- A good knowledge of Oracle data integrity.
- Able to work successfully in a fast-paced operations and development environment.
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience. 4 years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in mission, high availability, and high reliability environments.
- Solid knowledge of triggers, stored procedures, Pro C, Linux/Unix environments, and third party tools such as Toad and OEM.
- Good knowledge of replication and clustering concepts.
- Oracle certifications or other relevant certifications a plus.
- DOD Secret Clearance
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.