Remote Business Process Analyst
- KY-1500, Fort Knox, KY, USA
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on a Remote Business Process Analyst with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
A3T is looking for a Remote Business Process Analyst to join our team in support of our customer the Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. The Business Analyst will be part of a team that is responsible for development and maintenance of several Java applications in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The Business analyst will be responsible for collecting requirements and providing support to the development team through the software release process.
* This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements including documenting business processes, workflows, transactions and/or operational activities.
- Interfaces with all areas of project including stakeholder, customer, and development team which may be internal or external.
- Lead meetings, application demos, and collaboration sessions.
- Will work directly with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Maintain integrity and manage changes to requirements and business process documentation via SharePoint, and/or another designated Government centralized data/information repository.
- Conduct unit testing for implementation of requirements as written and provide feedback and recommendations to both the functional customer and the development team to optimize the development process.
- Provide daily support maintaining documentation, completing requests for deployment, and coordinating deployment of releases.
- Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of Agile processes including writing user stories and leading Agile requirements gathering sessions.
- Experience developing business requirements, test plans or implementing systems.
- Experience working with SQL to validate application functionality.
- Experience collecting, documenting, and conveying functional system requirements to end users and technical team members.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, TFS, and/or Kanban for project management preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience. Four (4) years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities
- DOD Secret Clearance Required, but an Interim Secret is acceptable to start work.
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.