Senior Systems Server Administrator/Site Manager (Information Technology Specialist IV)*
- Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Systems Server Administrator/Site Manager (Information Technology Specialist IV) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
The successful Senior Systems Server Administrator / Site Manager (Information Technology Specialist IV) serves as the primary interface and point of contract with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on contract administration issues and is responsible for ensuring the work efforts achieve the outcomes specified in the contract provides systems and server administration to ensure the systems sets and servers are available to the user at all times. Additionally, serves as the Senior Microsoft Systems Server Administrator, ensure the systems sets and servers are always available to the user. This requires monitoring the systems and ensure they are operating at peak efficiency. Identify and resolve any degradation, unusual activities, or system downtime, and immediately notify the designated Government representative of any instances of system degradation, unusual activities and or system downtime.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contract with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on contract administration issues
- Ensures work efforts achieve the outcomes specified in the contract
- Supervises day- to-day delivery of support services by developing management and quality control procedures, planning, and directing program execution, monitors cost, schedule, performance, and manages risk, and resource allocation
- Prepares and delivers Monthly Status Reports, Weekly Progress Reports, and attends Kick Off Meeting
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows services including domain controllers, user accounts, permissions, e-mail, anti- virus, spam filter, terminal server, file, and printer servers
- Optimizes Windows System performance and conducts vulnerability Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans and runs intrusion detection software, apply security patches to safeguard the system from intrusion and provide virus detection and removal services IAW AR 25-2 on a weekly basis
- Conducts server administration tasks including examining the current primary and alternate computing environments, designs and recommends System Center Configuration Manager server architectures, extends the Active Directory schema (DNS service records, WINS), manages providers, discovery methods, and plans migrations
- Prepares and conducts backup and recovery options utilizing Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Identify and resolve any degradation, unusual activities, or system downtime, and immediately notify the designated Government representative of any instances of system degradation, unusual activities and or system downtime
- Coordinate installation of new software and update schedules directly with the Government.
- Perform configuration management, in accordance with customer policies and procedures.
- Maintain, modify or repair: Server core, Server Builds upgrades and patching.
- Provide Training Department Quality Assurance Server Support, which includes patching, database management and the monitoring of systems.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of all systems within the scope of specific duties assigned.
- Perform daily inspections and vendor recommended tests on all computer systems and network components.
- Conduct tests to determine if the equipment is operating within tolerances specified by the vendor. Maintain a continuing record of these inspections and tests using approved trouble processing procedures.
- Assist in on-hand product analysis; network/system expansion analysis; system documentation analysis; user instruction or training; and system and network operations.
- Analyze hardware and software products requirements and propose best solutions for network approaches.
- Provide the necessary expertise to ensure all system nodes and supporting network are maintained in an operational state.
- Perform administration and customer support of Microsoft website host servers, Microsoft SharePoint servers, and sites.
- Perform Active Directory administration to include account creation/deletion, rights assignment, and the troubleshooting of accounts.
- Perform storage administration and maintenance to include that of Storage Area Network (SAN) devices. Tasks include configuration, troubleshooting, and corrective maintenance as well as maintaining high availability while preserving the Active Directory security access control.
- Lifecycle replacement of servers, storage area network devices, file area servers and applicable equipment will include disassembling servers, IT equipment, server racks and/or shelving. Reassemble all IT related equipment at the new location.
- Clearance: None
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, or five (5) years related experience for the Server Administrator position
- Ten (10) or more years related experience.
- Required Certifications: Must meet requirements DoDD 8570.01-M IAT-II and possess:
- Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and must maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases
- CompTIA Security +
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Administering and Deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification (or higher)
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience supporting a Microsoft Windows-based environment
- A minimum of five (5) years’ (Systems Admin) experience supporting Microsoft, or other server-based environment in a Server/Systems Administrator position
- Must have experience deploying Microsoft Windows systems. Experience in Microsoft Windows with Office and Microsoft Server 2012 for the Server Administrators.
- Must have at least three (3) or more years (Systems Admin) of specialized experience working with Windows Server and Microsoft System Center 2012
- Must be able to support current releases of all OS and applications.
- Additional requirements include responsible for systems analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting, Information Assurance (IA) initiatives, and system mitigation and transition strategies.
- ITIL (Preferred)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.