Senior Network Administrator (Information Technology Specialist IV)
- Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Network Administrator (Information Technology Specialist IV) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
The successful Senior Network Administrator (Information Technology Specialist IV) provides support for day-to-day operations, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administers Internal (closed) Army Training Network
- Configures Army network for operation on the Army network
- Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency
- Plans and executes network selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment
- Defines network policies and procedures
- Establishes network connections and firewalls
- Develops network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation, maintaining documentation
- Provides configuration, installation, commissioning, operation, and troubleshooting of the private networks which are used to conduct training and overall training support. These private networks are comprised of a CISCO core switch, CISCO node switches, and CISCO distribution switches.
- Provide support for day to day operation, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
- Provide routing and switching troubleshooting and support.
- Configure network hardware and software prior to installation.
- Update all newly provisioned circuits, devices, and software documentation in compliance with configuration management guidelines.
- Responsible for network cabling installation and modification.
- Provide support for network security, firewalls, routers and the creation and maintenance of VLANs and switching protocols.
- Create new network design and ability to assess the network requirements and suggest recommendations based on the requirements to the COR.
- Create backup strategies for the data and recovery plan for the network.
- Perform network analysis, planning, and testing as needed.
- Clearance: None
- Ten (10) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 6 years’ experience as a Network Administrator
- Required Certifications: Must meet requirements DoDD 8570.01-M IAT-II and possess:
- Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and must maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA Security +
- Additional requirements include responsible for systems analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting, Information Assurance (IA) initiatives for networks
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting medium size CISCO networks and other vendor switches and switching equipment is required.
- ITIL (Preferred)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.