AV/VTC Administrator (Information Technology Specialist II)
- Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced AV/VTC Administrator (Information Technology Specialist III) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
The successful AV/VTC Administrator (Information Technology Specialist III) provides support for day-to-day operations, installation, configuration, and administration of the networking environments.
- Operates and maintains Video Teleconference (VTC) Polycom and Audiovisual system infrastructure equipment
- Provides Tier I/Tier II technical support and assistance for classroom, training area and conference room Video Teleconference (VTC) suites and Audiovisual systems
- Provide VTC and Audiovisual technical support over the phone to users experiencing equipment problems and onsite support for events
- Respond to multimedia and graphics- specific requests each month
- Performs creation, videotaping, modification, editing, or maintenance
- Ensures completeness and functionality of the products
- Back-up and/or archive, maintain, and ensure availability of supported multimedia products
- Designs and develops audio, video and data conferencing solutions using Audio, Video and UI components such as Polycom control systems
- Installs, tests and support Audio and Video control systems both onsite and remotely.
- Engage in user, system and support requirements gathering and analysis.
- Work with the Network Architecture group to provide design and architectural recommendations as it relates to AV/VTC systems
- Determine equipment requirements and cost analyses for installations, ranging from simple to broad complexity
- Responsible for development, setup, testing, and maintaining equipment used for videoconferencing integrated room systems
- Responsible for the fabrication, installation, troubleshooting and testing of equipment and systems working with internal and external partners
- Research and recommend purchases to maintain or increase capacity of operations
- Upgrade and configure current software and hardware already in operation
- Install, configure, and maintain Commercial off the Shelf software.
- Manage schedules and performs maintenance on electronic media equipment.
- Researches and implements procedures to reduce support overhead of AV systems
- Develops, organizes, and maintains standard operational procedures (including regular maintenance requirements) and workflow processes and procedures for AV systems
- Creates and maintains system and customization documentation for testing and validation of the AV systems
- Develops, publishes, and maintain statistical and management reports of equipment inventory.
- Clearance: None
- Eight (8) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 4 years’ experience as a VTC Administrator
- Required Certifications: None
- Have at least three (3) year of experience in AV/VTC setup and configuration and
- Experience with Polycom and Audiovisual stems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- ITIL (Preferred)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.