Logistics Specialist (Information Technology Specialist II)
- Ft. Leonard Wood Military Res., Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Logistics Specialist (Information Technology Specialist III) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
The successful Logistics Specialist (Information Technology Specialist II) executes all logistics functions for our DoD customer in an IT environment supporting the Army Schools.
- Performs Logistics functions for 3800 trainer (desktops/laptop type) computers, +/-10% 3600, Mobile Laptops, +/- 10% 80 servers, +/-10%50 switches, +/-10% 335 Printers, +/-10%459 Audio Visual Racks, +/-10% 968 projectors and +/-10% 419 flat panel wall display monitors
- Plan, coordinate, execute and/or assist in execution of all logistics functions IAW AR 735-5, AR -750-1
- Assists the Government Hand Receipt Holder with the schedule of events to determine level of support and work schedules required
- Maintain and prepare necessary accounting and supply documents, custody
- records, performs reconciliations using Installation Property Spreadsheet
- Maintain database of various types of files to include Loss, Inventory, Receipts and Disposition Reports
- Assist in receiving, inspecting, storing, preparing, shipping and disposal of supplies related to Army Enterprise Classroom Program operations
- Inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, targetry, equipment, and materials
- Maintains accountability and signs out all supplies to all personnel
- Monitors risk reports, and identify, and correct discrepancies caused by supply system issues
- Coordinates and sign out Government equipment to customers and work with the installation Property Book Office on all transfer paperwork.
- Provides warehouse functions support.
- Provides logistics support in an IT environment supporting the ALU, and the QMS, ORD, and TC Schools.
- Responds to customer inquiries on the telephone, through service order systems, and email.
- Tracks shipment of IT equipment sent via UPS/FedEx /Truck/USPS – report information to the COR and customers
- Creates bills of lading, hand receipts, load plans when transporting IT equipment.
- Responsible for signing for (sub-hand receipting) all work ordered equipment. Maintains accountability of the work ordered equipment while in possession of the technical staff
- Clearance: None
- Six (6) years Information Technology Experience with minimum 4 years’ experience as Logistics Specialist
- Required Certifications: None, though ITIL is a Plus
- Experience with Polycom and Audiovisual stems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.