Helpdesk Coordinator (Information Technology Specialist I) *
- Fort Leonard Wood Military Res., Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Helpdesk Coordinator (Information Technology Specialist I) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
The successful Helpdesk Coordinator (Information Technology Specialist I) is responsible for preparing and maintaining the scheduling and coordination of Information Technology Support resources to resolve Help Desk trouble tickets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers and route trouble calls reported to the helpdesk
- Annotates trouble ticket status
- Performs computer maintenance, administration, and Repair
- Performs Tier I Helpdesk Service Desk Operations; Triage Incident tickets issued according to their assigned area(s) of responsibility utilizing the Work Ordering system.
- Responds/acknowledges and resolve service ticket within established timeframes from receipt of the incident/call for touch labor support.
- Utilizes the Army Enterprise Service Desk system to create, modify, update, and resolve new or assigned customer support request incidents
- Clearly and concisely communicates correct information in response to telephone assistance calls, user requests, technical questions, or when attending meetings as a technical representative, to technical and non-technical users at all levels of the command.
· Two (2) years related experience in Information Technology and experienced Help Desk operations and/or coordination
· Required Certifications: Must meet requirements DoDD 8570.01-M IAT-I and possess:
o Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and must maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases
o CompTIA A+
· Must be able to support current releases of all OS and applications.
· Experienced in systems start up and shut down analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of software and hardware issues
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.