IT Technology Specialist II (Windows Enterprise System Administrator )
- Fort Leonard Wood Military Res., Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Next Generation/ Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services. We provide customer-centric services and focus resources to exceed expectations; and ensure our customers, employees, and other stakeholders are the focal point of all decisions and actions.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is an agile and ‘Best Places to Work’ company looking for incredible talent to support our Department of Defense customer in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced IT Technology Specialist Level II (Windows Enterprise System Administrator) with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows services including domain controllers, user accounts, permissions, e-mail, anti- virus, spam filter, terminal server, file, and printer servers.
- The contractor shall optimize system performance, conduct vulnerability Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans and run intrusion detection software, apply security patches to safeguard the system from intrusion and provide virus detection and removal services IAW AR 25-2 on a weekly basis.(as needed).
- Review and execute Pre-installation requirements, examining the current computing environment, CAS, primary and secondary sites, branch cache, designing and recommending System Center Configuration Manager server architecture, extending the Active Directory schema (DNS service records, WINS), managed providers, discovery methods, and planning migration. System Center 2012
- Configuration Manager must prepare for both backup and recovery operations to avoid loss of critical data.
- 6 Years Windows Systems Administrator experience
- Certification: DOD 8570-M Information Assurance and Computing Environment certification, Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2008 (or higher), Security +, Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (or higher)
- Specific Technology Experience: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (or higher)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.