Office Manager & Payroll, Accounts Payable, Invoices Specialist
- 3141 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA 22042, USA
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by our customer requirements. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is looking to bring on an experienced, Office Manager (Payroll, Accounts Payable, Invoices) Specialist to support A3T HQs in Falls Church, VA.
This position is for Immediate Hire!
The successful candidate will support company operations by maintaining office tasks/systems and perform the duties of payroll administration, accounts payable, invoicing, and other administrative tasks (as assigned).
- Accounts Payable: Review List of Reoccurring Bills/APs, validate accuracy of Charges, submit payment on due date and reporting.
- Accounts Receivable: Review, track and reconcile invoices/AR’s Due; ensure on-time receipt of payments
- Invoices: Prepare and submit accurate invoices in a timely manner; attention to detail is key
- Payroll Administration: administer payroll with utmost attention to detail; ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Assists with on-boarding and out-processing of new employee actions, as needed.
- Perform Benefits Administration support activities; monitor, track and report costs.
- Assist with implementing office policies, standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Perform administrative tasks and responsible for making sure that company support activities are running smoothly and consistently.
- Organizing, planning, tracking, and monitoring administrative tasks, and working with a small pool of staff employees.
- Responsible for preparing reports, timecard reviews, working with vendors and company executives, and analyzing tasks to determine options for cost-saving and efficiency savings.
- Maintains office services, processes and procedures by organizing office administrative tasks; assisting with correspondence; assistance with filing systems, monitoring clerical functions
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and working with the management team and employees; following up and reporting on work results.
- Participates as needed in special company projects, as needed.
- Minimum 3-years professional experience in the above tasks
- Knowledge and experience working as a Federal Government Contractor
- Attention to Detail: Making sure every detail is right is crucial to your work.
- Management Skills: An enthusiastic and self-starter with team building/teamwork competencies; Ability to multi-task
- Analytical Skills: ability to identify efficiencies and cost-savings
- Communication Skills: Effectively collaborating with co-workers, management, vendors and in some cases customers. Ability to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Teamwork experience: Ability to work in small, energetic, and dynamic professional teams; supporting team mission and goals
- Administrative Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing support, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.