Audio Visual/VTC Specialist
- Fort Jackson Blvd, Columbia, SC, USA
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is looking to bring on a cleared and experienced Audio Visual Specialist to support our customer in Columbia, SC.
The successful AV/VTC candidate will provide daily on-site operational and sustainment support for installed classroom audiovisual equipment (hardware, software and ancillary and associated items of equipment to include networking and video tele-training for TRADOC classrooms. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and performs preventive maintenance on audiovisual equipment (amplifiers, equalizers, teleprompters, lighting systems, video display devices, and sound reinforcement equipment) utilized in worldwide broadcast events, ensuring equipment is fully mission capable in a zero defect environment. Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of a broad range of audio and video equipment and services including automated control systems, video distribution systems, display technologies, sound amplification and distribution equipment, television and live event lighting equipment.
- Enter customer request sustainment tickets into sustainment ticketing system and monitor tickets until successful completion and ticket close-out.
- Conducting analyses and recommending resolution of complex issues affecting the specialty area(s)
- Conducting preventive maintenance and repair on AV equipment
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software to ensure the availability and functionality of systems
- Optimizing the functionality of systems
- Diagnosing and recovering failed systems
- Troubleshooting complex AV problems
- Providing support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities
- Providing information and assistance to customers on using installed systems
- Exercises judgment to identify, determine the nature and potential sources of, and select appropriate actions in response to AV problems
- Interfaces with equipment vendor for issue escalation and resolution
Clearance: Active Secret (must be US Citizen)
Baseline and computer environment certifications are required for this Customer Support position. This position requires CompTIA A+ (baseline/computer environment). 2+ years experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, education/certification reimbursement program and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.