Cyberspace Policy Analyst - Level I, USCYBERCOM
- Fort Meade, MD
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements. Our client’s customers are the focal point of all decisions and actions. A3T provides customer-centric services
and focus resources to meet operational requirements, exceed expectations, and sustain organizational growth while mitigating risk.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. This USCYBERCOM Legislative Affairs Specialist directly supports the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Legislative Affairs Specialist with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T.
Cyberspace Policy Analyst
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. This Cyberspace Policy Analyst position directly supports the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). A3T is looking to bring on experienced Cyberspace Policy Analysts with “Next-Level Thinking” who are ready to take their career to a new level with A3T. Join our team of Cyber Warriors dedicated to supporting national defense objectives.
Cyberspace Policy Analysts are on the front-lines of cyberspace operations, where they conduct research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level. Policy Analysts provide technical expertise on executive-level projects and support inter-agency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented. Cyberspace Policy Analysts are also responsible for maintaining awareness of and reporting on significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM. Also provide concise, actionable communications to senior officials (written & orally) and performs analysis, critical thinking and risk analysis to propose innovative and achievable solutions.
The Cyberspace Policy Analyst will:
- Possess a general understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies.
- Conduct research and analysis and contribute to the development and coordination of strategy, policy and doctrine for cyberspace operations with minimal guidance.
- Plans and prepares for interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status for documents and presentations.
- Assists with the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Assists with the policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation.
- TS/SCI CI POLY REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering or related academic field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
Agil3Tech (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.