Director, Marketing - US
- 379 W Broadway, New York, NY 10012, USA
AgNovos is a biotechnology company that develops new treatments leveraging regenerative medicine to address persistent unmet medical needs related to bone disease. The Company was founded by Dr. James Howe, a renowned orthopedic surgeon who worked in clinical practice and research for more than thirty years. The Company was founded by Dr. James Howe, a renowned orthopedic surgeon who worked in clinical practice and research for more than thirty years. The first therapeutic area that we are addressing is osteoporosis, a condition afflicting millions of people, especially women. The disease is characterized by lost bone volume and quality, reduced bone strength and increased fracture risk. In response to what many experts consider an osteoporosis crisis, AgNovos is working to transform the landscape of bone health. AgNovos is headquartered in Rockville, MD and has a corporate office in New York City.
The Director, Marketing-US will be responsible for the conception, planning, and execution of a pre-launch market development plan as well as planning and execution for the launch of procedural treatments in the US. Launch planning will involve fully integrated marketing planning leveraging existing insights, strategies, and assets from European commercialization, when applicable. This individual will work closely with global and regional colleagues across functions to ensure real-time transfer of insights and lessons learned. We are looking for a self-motivated and highly flexible individual who is able to work effectively with colleagues across multiple functions and regions to manage a portfolio of tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment.
A successful candidate will possess a history of demonstrated strategic agility and the ability to plan, manage, and execute complex projects requiring input from cross-functional colleagues. Getting “hands-on” with projects is vital, as is the ability to influence across the organization and with external stakeholders. The ability and willingness to rapidly incorporate specific and high-level feedback in the creative process and maintain focus on deliverable output while operating within a fast-paced and nimble organization will be important.
- Conduct market analysis to support the launch of a medical device (orthopedics and traumatology) for the U.S. market
- Plan and execute a marketing development plan to prepare the market for launch
- Lead cross-functional development of launch plan for U.S. market
- Develop communication concept and selling materials to support launch plan
- Participate in development of launch activation playbook with global and regional colleagues
- Support cross-functional colleagues in planning and execution of customer education and training activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of work experience in product, brand and/or strategic marketing
- Experience in the medical device, biotech, pharma, or related industries preferred
- Ability to work synergistically with medical affairs, sales, R&D and product development to plan and execute launches and programs
- Proven record of collaborating effectively with peers, subordinates, and superiors as well as outside advisors
- Successful concept development through product launch experience
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong decision and action-orientation
- Ability to formulate and communicate thoughtful recommendations
- Strong preference for success and growth
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision.
- Office-based and lab-based environments.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.