- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, KHB Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Affine is a Data Sciences & AI services provider, offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from data engineering to analytical modelling and business intelligence to solve strategic & day to day business challenges of organizations worldwide. They empower their clients to make informed decisions & to take proactive actions through impeccable technology-based development & business acumen.
They develop solutions for multiple verticals such as Retail, CPG, E-commerce, High-Technology, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing among others and are respected as one of the Marquee names in the “Consultancies for Transformation” space.
Affine is headquartered in Bengaluru, India with other offices in New York & Seattle, United States and Singapore.
Experience: 18 months –4 years
Education requirement: B. Tech/BE or MSc or MBA or MTech in Stats, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or any other quantitative discipline
• Substantial hands-on experience with data handling. Capable of managing large volumes of data, extract, clean and comprehend
• Able to analyze data independently and draw out salient insights. Able to define workflow for one self and Associates on a daily or periodic basis, contingent on the requirements of the project
• Able to contribute meaningfully to brainstorming discussions around nuances of the project
• Comfortable with statistical procedures, such as basic distributions, regressions, logistic models
• Experience with advanced statistics and Machine Learning algorithms is a plus
• Developing comprehensible analytical solutions to solve business problems using domain knowledge or statistical procedures depending on the requirements of the project
• Comfortable in representing the proceedings and/or findings in a power-point
• Comfortable in mentoring junior resources, and creating an environment of learning in the team
• Helping the company with Business Development initiatives such as sales collaterals, PoCs, Case Studies
• Develop and define an area of expertise and take relevant trainings on the same for the organization
• Contribute to org level activities, such as taking interviews
Relevant analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce, Telecom, or any other domain
o SQLo MSFT PowerPointo Excel o Statistical Packages –R and/or Python –Mandate; PySpark, Scala is a pluso Statistical Modelling and/or Machine Learning, Deep Learningo Big Data Environments such as Hadoop, Hive, etc.o Any credentials from IITs and NITs are good to have on the resume
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.