Senior Associate/Consultant - AEG
- 5th Cross Rd, KHB Block Koramangala, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
Affine is a Data Sciences & AI services provider, offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from data engineering to analytical modelling and business intelligence to solve strategic & day to day business challenges of organizations worldwide. They empower their clients to make informed decisions & to take proactive actions through impeccable technology-based development & business acumen.
They develop solutions for multiple verticals such as Retail, CPG, E-commerce, High-Technology, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing among others and are respected as one of the Marquee names in the “Consultancies for Transformation” space.
Affine is headquartered in Bengaluru, India with other offices in New York & Seattle, United States and Singapore.
Experience: 18 months – 6 years (Relevant)
Education requirement: BSc or MSc or MCA or MTech in IT, CS, Mathematics, Finance, or any other quantitative discipline
Primary Role: Cloud ETL
1. Strong designing, development and debugging skills
2. Able to develop code independently and draw out solution design. Able to define workflow for oneself and Associates on a daily or periodic basis, contingent on the requirements of the project
3. Able to contribute meaningfully to brainstorming discussions around the project requirements
4. Comfortable with Development, Unit Testing, and different design Documentations
5. Comfortable in mentoring junior resources, and creating an environment of learning in the team
6. Helping the company with Business Development initiatives such as sales collaterals, PoCs, Case Studies
7. Develop and define an area of expertise and take relevant trainings on the same for the organization
8. Contribute to org level activities, such as taking interviews
1. ETL on any Cloud (GCP / Azure / AWS)
2. Programing knowledge using Python
3. Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
4. Hands-on experience in Snowflake/ AWS Redshift / Azure Synapse Analytics/Google BigQuery /Hive
5. In-depth understanding of principles of database structure
6. Expert in any one of ETL technologies and architectures – Data Factory /Spark / Matillion / Talend /Azure
7. Expert in SQL
8. Change case Management / Version control – VSS / DevOps / TFS / GitHub
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.