- Koramangala Club Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
Affine is a Data Sciences & AI services provider, offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from data engineering to analytical modelling and business intelligence to solve strategic & day to day business challenges of organizations worldwide. They empower their clients to make informed decisions & to take proactive actions through impeccable technology-based development & business acumen.
They develop solutions for multiple verticals such as Retail, CPG, E-commerce, High-Technology, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing among others and are respected as one of the Marquee names in the “Consultancies for Transformation” space.
Affine is headquartered in Bengaluru, India with other offices in New York & Seattle, United States and Singapore.
- Need to lead conversations with clients and onsite counterparts
- Stakeholder management
- Defining project and program management process
- Prioritizing tasks within project, task allocation across resources – capable of evaluating resources by their skills and improvement areas - prioritizes resource development
- Contributes to org-level activities such as sales collaterals, designing proposals, guiding teams through Proof of Concepts and training
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise team of Associates & Consultants
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Experienced in managing a Big Data related project for at least 6 months
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and Cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Expert into ETL / Database Management / Datawarehouse Pipeline
Good to have
- Any Visualization tools
Experience: 5 years – 7 years
Education requirement: B.Sc. / BTech/BE or MSc or MCA or MTech in IT, Stats, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or any other quantitative discipline
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.