Senior Visual Designer
- 5th Cross Rd, KHB Block Koramangala, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
Affine is a Data Sciences & AI services provider, offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from data engineering to analytical modelling and business intelligence to solve strategic & day to day business challenges of organizations worldwide. They empower their clients to make informed decisions & to take proactive actions through impeccable technology-based development & business acumen.
They develop solutions for multiple verticals such as Retail, CPG, E-commerce, High-Technology, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing among others and are respected as one of the Marquee names in the “Consultancies for Transformation” space.
Affine is headquartered in Bengaluru, India with other offices in New York & Seattle, United States and Singapore.
- Work closely with designers/ writers/ Marketing team to formulate strategies and best practices for implementing a unified visual design language across all channels.
- Create components and production assets.
- Partner closely with an interdisciplinary team that includes Technology team, copywriters, product managers, and engineers.
- Create engaging design artifacts for different social media campaigns.
- Deep knowledge on design principles like layout, typography, and color should be apparent.
- Create print-ready artifacts (posters / banners / brochures) for different business needs.
- Should have a good understanding about brand building and branding guidelines.
- Create mobile centric content (Gifs, Videos, Motion graphics).
- Create Mockup/UI design for website / web applications.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in Visual designing.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of visual design / illustrations / UI design and Motion graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After effects, prototyping softwares).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge on social media designs and guidelines.
- Knowledge on Video formats, aspect ratios.
- Ability to create short format videos - explainer, infographics.
- Good listening skills and ability to take feedback.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.