Consultant / Data Engineer - AEG
- 5th Cross Rd, KHB Block Koramangala, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
Affine is a Data Sciences & AI services provider, offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from data engineering to analytical modelling and business intelligence to solve strategic & day to day business challenges of organizations worldwide. They empower their clients to make informed decisions & to take proactive actions through impeccable technology-based development & business acumen.
They develop solutions for multiple verticals such as Retail, CPG, E-commerce, High-Technology, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing among others and are respected as one of the Marquee names in the “Consultancies for Transformation” space.
Affine is headquartered in Bengaluru, India with other offices in New York & Seattle, United States and Singapore.
Experience: 4 years – 8 years
Education requirement: B.Sc / BTech/BE or MSc or MCA or MTech in IT, Stats, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or any other quantitative discipline
· Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
· Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates
· Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
· Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
· Creating smart & impactful different design/process documentations
· Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and helping in organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
· Presentation / Demo of final solution to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the project scope
· Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for
· Understand business requirement and analyze different approaches
· Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
· Track and report team hours
· Possesses strong analytical / logical thinking skills
· Should have played project and team management roles
· Python/PySpark - Expert
· SQL - Intermediate
· Experience in Data related projects
· Experience in at least one cloud service (Azure/AWS/GCP)
· Experience in use of Data related Cloud services will put the candidate ahead in race.
· Having Cloud certification is an advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.