Sr. Associate/Consultant - Solution Design
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, KHB Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
"AFFINE ANALYTICS cited by GARTNER as a SPECIALIST MIDSIZE CONSULTANCY in ANALYTICS and MACHINE LEARNING solutions and services. Click to Read More "
Affine is a provider of high-end analytics services to solve complex business problems with offices in NJ, USA & Bangalore, India. We combine data driven algorithmic analysis with heuristic domain expertise to provide actionable solutions that empower organizations make better and informed decisions. Affine's value proposition is enabling clients to implement and realize ROI of the recommendations.
Affine has a group of people with significant experience in Analytics industry along with solid pedigree, deep business understanding and strong problem solving acumen. Our group primarily consists of Statisticians, Operations Researchers, Econometricians, MBAs and Engineers. Our employees have experience of working for many Fortune 500 companies.
Position – Consultant Solution Design
About the Job (Role):
Consultant Solution Design As Consultant Solution Design, you will collaborate with multiple teams such as sales, delivery & marketing to put forth Affine in front of our prospects. This position will give you opportunities to work on a wide range of problems and businesses as a part of the solution design team. You will often be working closely with senior management including founders and VPs to define solutioning strategies and engagement workflows. The role requires people with a good mix of technical knowledge and business acumen, and who are prepared to learn every day.
• Communicating with sales function to understand solutioning requirements, and translating the business questions to analytical solution • Creating solution proposals and responding to request for proposals (RFP) • Participating in sales meetings in the capacity of subject matter expert (SME) • Ability to present Affine thought leadership through intuitive story boarding • Leading and Mentoring a team of Solution Analyst for meeting expected SLAs • Anticipating and Indentifying the change in Industry trends and help organization come up with strategic plans • Participating in organization level activities such as trainings, interviews etc. • Researching on latest trends in relevant analytical technologies and sharing knowledge with the organization
• Eligibility: o Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience in Analytics industry o Bachelors (B.Tech.) or Master's degree in engineering and other quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, information systems, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience • Experience with statistical software (e.g. R, Python), database languages (e.g. SQL) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview) • Good to have conceptual or working knowledge of Machine Learning & AI, cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) and Big Data Technologies (e.g. Hadoop framework, spark framework) • Experience articulating and translating business questions to analytical solutions • Proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- Quick learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Good listening and comprehension skills