Consultant - DSG
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, KHB Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
"AFFINE ANALYTICS cited by GARTNER as a SPECIALIST MIDSIZE CONSULTANCY in ANALYTICS and MACHINE LEARNING solutions and services. Click to Read More "
Affine is a provider of high-end analytics services to solve complex business problems with offices in NJ, USA & Bangalore, India. We combine data driven algorithmic analysis with heuristic domain expertise to provide actionable solutions that empower organizations make better and informed decisions. Affine's value proposition is enabling clients to implement and realize ROI of the recommendations.
Affine has a group of people with significant experience in Analytics industry along with solid pedigree, deep business understanding and strong problem solving acumen. Our group primarily consists of Statisticians, Operations Researchers, Econometricians, MBAs and Engineers. Our employees have experience of working for many Fortune 500 companies.
Experience: 4 years – 7 years
B. Tech/BE or MSc or MBA or MTech in Stats, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or any other quantitative discipline
• Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation • Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates • Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements • Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines • Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations • Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and organization building (training, recruitment etc.) • Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the project along with maintaining documentation and reports • Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for • Provide business analysis and business area assessment • Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis • Track and report team hours Desired Skills &
• SQL – Mandate • MSFT PowerPoint • Excel • Statistical Packages – R and/or Python – Mandate; PySpark, Scala is a plus • Statistical Modelling and/or Machine Learning, Deep Learning • Big Data Environments such as Hadoop, Hive, etc. Qualitative skills: • Should have played project and team management roles • Strong and Deep Domain knowledge
• This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure • Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills • Good listening and comprehension and management skills • Willingness to travel/work abroad
- Quick learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Good listening and comprehension skills