Lead data Engineer-Talend
- Whitefield Main Rd, Sathya Sai Layout, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
Affine has been a provider of analytical solutions, working with global organizations solving their strategic and day to day business problems. Our USP is the expertise in integrating cutting-edge technological and statistical solutions into our clients’ infrastructure
Position: Lead data Engineer
Experience: 10+ Years
Company: Affine Analytics
Position type: Full Time
- Overall experience should be10+ years in Data warehousing & ETL.
- Develop SSIS/TALEND/Glue (other AWS services) ETL Jobs.
- Handle old and new SSIS jobs related to new Procurement Data Warehouse (PDW), code changes, issue resolution related to New PDW
- Application Configuration changes related to TALEND ETL packages as well as SSIS. Create new ETL Jobs
- Minimum 2 years of Big Data, Data Analytics and Data Lake ETL Experience using Talend Big Data, Spark scripting, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS CloudWatch, AWS RDS, AWS IAM, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SSIS, Java, C#, GitLab, DevOps (CI/CD)
- Data engineering concepts (ETL, near-/real-time streaming, data structures, metadata)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Analytics, MIS or Computer Science). Masters degrees preferred.
Notice period Immediate to 30days maximum