Sales/Business Development Associate - Advanced Analytics
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Affine Analytics (www.affineanalytics.com) is a privately-owned Global Advanced Analytics and AI Service Provider. Affine has been a provider of analytical solutions, working with global organizations solving their strategic and day to day business problems. Our USP is the expertise in integrating cutting-edge technological and statistical solutions into our clients’ infrastructure
We combine data-driven statistical and AI analyses with the heuristic domain expertise to provide actionable insights empowering organizations to make informed decisions and take proactive action. Our value lies in enabling our clientele to implement and realize the ROI of the recommendations.
Our analytical maturity spans across informative, exploratory, causal and predictive analytical techniques for problem-solving. We have a strong innovation focus with our AI Centre of Excellence constantly researching recent developments in areas of data-driven problem-solving to provide our clients with the best and contemporary solutions. Our work in consolidating the use of AI & Machine Learning techniques and cloud-based Big Data platforms has empowered robust, accurate and real-time delivery of actionable insights
Affine has 45+ clients ranging from large-sized organizations (majorly Fortune 500) to midsized organizations around the globe and from a plethora of industries like Retail, CPG, Gaming, Logistics, Banking, and Financial Services, Insurance, E-commerce, Entertainment, Information Services, and IT. We service multiple functions including Marketing, CRM, CEM, Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk, Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain Management for our clientele
Our team has significant experience in the world of analytics, functioning as Statisticians, Operations Researchers, Econometricians, Consultants and Engineers across multiple Fortune 500 companies, boosting their strong pedigree with profound business understanding and fervent problem-solving acumen
Our offices are in New York, Fremont, and Bellevue in the USA and in Bangalore in India.
· Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
· Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
· Work together with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate Affine's differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
· Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
· Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated.
· Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations.
· Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
· Structure and negotiate contract and SOW commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
· Actively contribute to Affine's thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
· Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums.
· Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion, and work with consulting/delivery teams to move leads from qualified opportunities to new business contracts.
· Support RFPs by offering insights into the clients' business and motivations, including building compelling proposals.
· 6-10 years of total selling experience, preferably in consulting and advanced analytics
· Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets
· Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional, and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.