- 7515 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209, USA
Aero Star Aviation was founded in 2013 by President Chris Grinnell. Chris has an extensive background in Embraer Phenom Maintenance and Management dating back to the first Phenom production nearly 10 years ago. Aero Star Aviation is rapidly growing into the number 1 alternative for Embraer Phenom 100s and 300s Maintenance and Management in the southern hemisphere. Our employees are completely specialized and educated on the Embraer Phenom aircraft to ensure the highest quality services to our customers. With locations in Dallas, TX and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, we pride ourselves on our customer connections and superior service.
We live by customer service attentiveness, accommodation, and accuracy!
· General office coordination
· Posting open jobs on career sites and updating the company website careers page
· Ensuring accurate employee information in database
· Employee relations including organizing employee lunches as requested and sending out birthday cards
· Help with ordering and mailing marketing materials
· Making bi-weekly trips to stock employee breakroom
· Organizing office supply orders throughout office
· Sending out all mail in a timely manner
· Create spreadsheets and memos as requested
· Maintain current filing system
· Scan and digitally file documents
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sufficient communication skills
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass security 10-year background check and random drug and alcohol tests.
· $13-$15/Hour depending on experience.
ASA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.