QA Engineering Manager
- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Lead a team of QA Engineer and to perform quality aspects of developed products
- Make necessary changes and trade-offs along the way to meet the required scope and delivery time.
- Helping team members are successful in testing verification, and bug finding activities
- Identify skills that are missing in the team, creates a plan to address them and provide continuous feedback to the team to improve their skills and performance
- Continually review the ways we measure quality and with the teams improve the non-performing metrics.
- Lead the streamlining and optimization of various QA processes
- Monitor progress of team members and ensure completion of the task
- Work with other engineering teams for quality efforts and business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or other technical fields
- Have minimum 3-4 years experience being a QA Engineer
- Have leadership experience in related position
- Experienced in processing test plans, test scenarios, or other test documentation into a proper automated testing code.
- Familiar with Java Programming language Experienced in using automation testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon, Appium, etc)
- Organized with high attention to detail and a strong desire to deliver the highest quality product possible
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally with both technical and non-technical users
- Able to understand the business process and development process in Agile Methodology