- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1-9,17-20, Jl. DR. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung No.1, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Doing the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Analyzing user requirements into specification and architectural design for developers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with minimum 2-3 year of working experience in related field
- Passionate in data-driven product development
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Strong business requirement analysis
- Strong understanding in developing wireframe
- Good sense of user experience design