- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Involve in the product operation team to support client onboarding and activation, service deployment as well as implementation and post implementation customer support
- Handle and respond to customers’ enquiries. In case enquiries or issues can’t be instantly resolved, the enquiries will be handed over to engineering team
- Document customers’ enquiries or issues for traceability and improvement purpose
- Work closely and collaboratively with product team on product improvement feedbacks
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting & explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and eventually following up to ensure resolution
- At least Bachelor's degree, prefer in technical field
- Experience in software product is a must
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Customer obsession
- Comfortable in working at a complex and fast-paced environment
- Good documentation, listening, and responding to customers skill