- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Gathering user requirements
- Designing interaction, and UI elements for web and mobile app.
- Creating prototypes
- Creating icon & illustration
- Conducting research & Usability Testing
- Proven work at least 1-2 years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design project and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Marvel, Invision, etc.)
- Experienced in conducting UX research
- Up-to-date knowledge of UX/UI design trends, research and practice
- Have sufficient skills to create icon and illustration is a big plus
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field