- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Influence Customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions to achieve their business outcomes and improve Advotics product adoption
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to improve customer product adoption, resolve usage barriers and drive
- Establish strong relationships and demonstrate solid account management service to our existing clients
- Mitigate churn risk by ensuring customers remain satisfied with the purchased solutions
- Provide strong services for business advisory and after-sales services to our existing clients
- Experience at least 3 years as Account Manager in IT Industry, preferably SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities
- Concise oral and written communications in English and Bahasa
- Possess customer-oriented mindset to deliver and increase results with current accounts
- Ability to connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives