Senior QA Automation Engineer
- CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile apps and/or web apps
- Working with engineering and QA team to automate testing process.
- Involved in design sprint and sprint planning
- Execute all relevant testing types for the story, including user interface testing, functionality testing, regression testing
- Generate complete bug report from automated test, to be fixed based on designated timeline
- Ensure no major bugs on production environment, while also ensure other environments would be representative for testing purposes
- Build advanced automated test suites
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science, Information System or other technical fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in Automated Software QA / Testing
- Experienced in processing test plan, test scenario, or other test documentation into a proper automated testing code.
- Familiar with Java Programming language Experienced in using automation testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon, Appium, etc)
- Organized with high attention to detail and strong desire to deliver the highest quality product possible
- Experienced with mobile automation test is a plus
- Able to understand the business process and development process in Agile Methodology