Front-End Engineer Intern
- PT Advotics Teknologi Global CoHive 101 9th Floor #1 Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E.4.7 Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Advotics is a Cloud Digitalization SaaS provider. Advotics introduced a cloud platform to digitize workforce, business network, and physical assets and products, with the main objective of converting data from offline work & trade activities into insightful metrics for management to make important business decisions such as sales penetration, productivity, retail execution strategy. Innovation is in our blood and we’re looking for the brightest minds to develop world-class software that will touch the lives of many customers of our clients.
Our team comprises of software veteran from Seattle-based Amazon.com, a project leader from Boston Consulting Group, Ph.D. from MIT in Mechanical Engineering, and software engineers graduating from top Indonesian universities. You will learn from the best and make history in Indonesia’s tech industry. "Bringing visibility to all your offline activities."
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields from top local or overseas universities
- We will only consider candidates who can commit to at least 3 months of full-time internship.
- Have internship experience is a plus
- Familiar with one of these frontend frameworks is a must (vueJS / reactJS / AngularJS)
- Experience with Git, GitHub/Gitlab/Bitbucket
- Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues
- Familiar with Third Party APIs