- 777 Walker St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Advent is a systems, solutions , product and services company with approximately 1000+ people serving customers and creating opportunities across the globe.
Title: Solution Architect
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 6+ Months
- Develop and document end-to-end high-level solution designs and related architecture deliverables, which address an agreed set of requirements and meet demand.
- Ensure architecture high-level design documents and related architecture deliverables are completed and approved on time and kept evergreen when updates are required.
- Ensure alignment of solution architecture to the segment architecture with a clear focus on market standard platforms, data, and business strategy alignment.
- Support project teams in delivering the detailed solution design, ensuring alignment with agreed requirements and challenging/ validating any customizations.
- Ensure all elements of architecture are included in the solution by orchestrating between Business, Application, Data, Security and Technical architects.
- Attend project planning, retrospective review and other related meetings and provide architectural guidance.
- Coordinate collaborations to align on design decisions.
- Work with ITM, Segment Architects, Competence Centre, Delivery Vertical Leads during project initiation to understand the business needs and agree with the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review and understand the Project Information and Risk Assessment document and business case with the Segment Architect and the PM to determine the required level of Architecture input and support.
- Embed ‘Security by Design’ and ‘Privacy by Design’ to the solution
- Evaluate proposed Subsurface Data Universe solutions to ensure alignment with Wells Digital Strategy.
- BA/BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related areas
- At least 10 years of solution architecture and application design in the related business domain
- Developer experience is preferred
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud hosting technology is required
- Experience with API technology is required
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases is required
- Experience with container technology such as Kubernetes and Docker is preferred
- Experience with data platforms is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.