Sr Systems Engineer
- 2100 Ross Avenue Suite 1900, Dallas, Texas, us
Advent Global is a systems, solutions , product and services company with approximately 1000+ people serving customers and creating opportunities across the globe. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Please find below, summary of the position.
We’re looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual that is seeking a position with the global leader in commercial real estate services. This candidate will lead multiple projects and architect, build, deploy and maintain many of our industry-leading business applications. The candidate must have senior engineering experience with Sailpoint, Saviynt, ForgeRock, or other Identity Governance Administration (IGA) tools, Azure AD, Java coding (basic), C Sharp (basic) and possess strong communication skills, and have the desire to learn the complexities of the commercial real estate industry. The candidate must also possess architectural and operational skills related to Enterprise Application technologies in medium to large scale data centers while keeping security-centric.
- 5 to 7+ years’ experience of advanced knowledge in Windows, Active Directory/Azure AAD
- Knowledge of implementing IGA Tools (Sailpoint, ForegeRock, Saviynt etc.)
- Java – C Sharp - .Net (nice to have not required)
- FIM/MIM (Nice to have not required)
- SQL Reporting
- Understanding of Identity Governance
- ILM (Life Cycle Management)
- JML (Joiner Mover Leaver)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or Master's degree in related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Industry related certifications preferred.
- Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale architecture.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, manage and resolve in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Powershell 2.0 and other scripting methods.
- Strong communication and conceptual skills with desire to share knowledge and cross-train.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic is a must.
- Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on single sign-on technologies and secure gateways.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions.
- Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards, processes, and documentation that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Manage and maintain IGA Tools
- Work closely with development teams to test applications and assist in providing direction for defect fixes and system enhancements.
- Simplify complex ideas and present the information in group settings
Note: If this position be of interest to you, please send me your resume or contact me directly. However, If you are currently not in the job seeking market, feel free to refer this position to someone you may know to be a fit.
B Anoop Bharadwaj
Sr Technical Recruiter
281-581-9825 | [email protected]