AWS Data Engineer (FTE W2 only)
- Santa Clara, Santa Clara, California, United States
Our client is a US based global digital technology company focusing on building Digital First Businesses leveraging its deep expertise in Design, digital experiences, front office technologies, big data, advanced analytics and cloud infrastructure. We pride in partnering with our customers in identifying competitive differentiators, applying cross-industry expertise and knowledge of new know how of technology to rapidly deliver great products and solutions that our customers love.
Title : AWS Data Engineer
Location : Santa Clara, CA (for now remote – post Covid candidate need to relocate to Santa Clara, CA if not local)
Nature of employment : Direct Hire, FTE Permanent position
Number of positions : 2
Salary PLUS benefits (100% premium coverage, healthcare, medical, dental, vision, 401K, 2 weeks PTO's etc..)
Primary Skill: AWS- Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, Lambda, Cloud front, Cloud Formation; SQL; Python
Exp. Level – 4 -8 Years exp range
· In depth knowledge on AWS, especially data storage and processing technology stack like Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, Lambda, Cloud front, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, Data Pipeline Services, AWS Batch Services, Dynamo DB, etc.
· Knowledge of tools like Apache Airflow.
· Expert in writing SQL and some experience on Python and shell scripting.
· Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to easily communicate complex ideas
· Leadership skills Project management understanding for smooth functioning.
· It would be exceptional, if you also have this Knowledge on Big data Experience in Spark and real time processing.
· Any AWS certification related to Data.
AWS, Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, Lambda, SQL, Python
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.