Lead Data Analyst
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos
The incumbent supports the organizations entire data and reporting initiatives. This position has a specific focus on developing and coordinating systems and processes that engage and solicit data management and reporting analytics across the department. Overall, the candidate will lead the data architecture solutions using a combination of SAS and SQL tools
- Lead point of contact and subject matter expert for obtaining all data aspects of company data and needs assessment – design the mining of information and operational data
- Collate and evaluate reports to increase general company commercial productivity.
- Design, development, and implementation of systems, database and data architecture solutions
- Design and implementation of required reports and dashboards for the Central team
- Periodic and timely publishing of reports to relevant stakeholders
- Development and application of efficient and flexible code to undertake basic statistical analysis e.g. Data profiling, correlation and covariance analysis, etc.
- Work closely with IT department to develop on demand data
- Own the design and execution of company Digital Strategy
- Participation in collaborative business analysis activities to gather required analytics, reporting and dashboard requirements
- Utilization of strong data skills to provide solutions for both technical and business related issues associated with the implementation of business analytics solutions
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Lead the effective usage of Cliqview and other SAP reports as insights
- Provides leadership direction for the 3rd party data team
- First degree in relevant course
- 3-5 years’ experience in data management role or similar capacity
- Knowledgeable of the high level of reporting needed to provide data and capture big picture objectives
- Working knowledge of SAS and SQL tools
- Work closely with IT department in building of pertinent data for real time information (Dashboard) & reporting
- Sound knowledge of market dynamics, Consumer, Product and Competition.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Statistics
- Multi-sector and or multi industry experience will be added advantage
- Prior Data Analysis Experience
- Understands what’s behind automation and entailed in building and reporting aspects of analytics
- Ability to help move forward and lead the Data Analyst metrics for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, Power BI, Statistics, Project Management tool and PowerPoint
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.