- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos
The HR Assistant provides support to the HR Team by performing a wide variety of
responsible, complex, administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties for the team.
He/she will also support the HR Director by effectively and confidentially managing their
schedule. The role holder will work closely with other colleagues from multiple
departments/functions to ensure team coherence and effectiveness.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the HR Director including daily diary
- management, organizing meetings, producing any associated materials and creating
- presentations, making travel and venue arrangements and liaising with key internal and
- external contacts.
- Provide administrative support to the functional leadership team including organizing
- meetings, producing any associated materials and creating presentations, making travel and venue arrangements and liaising with key internal and external contacts.
- Office management including stationery & hospitality, liaison with facilities management team
- Tracking and monitoring spend against budget by performing reconciliation as required
- Ensure a seamless and efficient processing of payments
- Process all supplier and prompt payments for the department
- Follow- up with various departments to ensure the vendor management process is speedily executed
- Process all incoming and out-going mails, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports
- as well as handling enquiries and requests as appropriate.
- Ensure department housekeeping and maintenance including ordering stationery and office equipment
First degree in relevant course
3 - 5 years’ administration and co-ordination experience
Good written and oral communication skills
Good working knowledge of SAP is compulsory
Strong computer skills especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.