Business Process Modeler (One Year Contract)
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos.
The Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources (SMEs, documentation, and technical) to create business process models within the process modeling methodology framework, In addition, the Process Modeler will be expected to facilitate workshops, fact-finding interviews, project management activities, and other necessary activities to gather and synthesize information into their process models.
● The Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources to create business process models within the company
● Translate subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion into process flows and procedures
● Facilitate the project management support of the development of Process Models
● Serve as a modeling subject matter expert and point of contact to support functional and cross-functional stakeholders
● Know when to escalate process issues and seek resolution
● Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure appropriate stakeholders are included in the development and revision of process models
● Provide regular status updates to business stakeholders to achieve goals and meet deadlines
● Establish timelines and report regularly on progress, obstacles, and execution to the designated representative
● Facilitate process workshops in small or large groups
● Collaborate with business subject matter experts to understand and document business processes
● Identify and document instances where existing business processes may be streamlined or improved
● Develop, maintain and distribute business process documentation to stakeholders
● Serve as team representative at designated meetings and respond to questions/tasks related to business process management/modeling
● Ability for abstract critical thinking, strong logical skills, and problem solving
● Experience/background in BPM methodologies
● Proven ability to communicate effectively and lead project teams
● A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or other relevant field
● Minimum of 3-5 years directly related work experience in Business Process Modeling
● Good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
● Strong business acumen and proven track record for providing innovative solutions resulting in increased business performance
● Understand the tools to work with the applications
● Candidate will need to diagram the applications to help understand the connectivity. Candidate will need to be very strong with data flow diagrams.
● Experience in Visio is a mandatory
● Facilitation Skills – must be able to work with a variety of stakeholders and gather information
● Process Mapping- Able to translate discussion into process flows and process documentation.
● Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
● Prior experience as business analyst or business/systems architect a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client