Social Media Manager
- 320 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, USA
Adjective & Co. is an award-winning branding and full-service advertising agency headquartered in Jacksonville Beach, Florida with satellite offices in New York. We specialize in brand strategy, branding and design, advertising, social media, and web design/development. Our “un-agency” is one of the most awarded agencies in the southeast and was recently named “Small Agency of the Year” by Ad Age and “Top 50 Best Workplaces in the Nation” two years in a row by Inc. Magazine. Notable un-sucky clients include the Gatorade, New York Islanders, THE PLAYERS, Whalebone Media, ICEMULE Coolers and St. Vincent’s Healthcare.
At Adjective, we only work with people who don’t suck—an amazing team working with amazing clients in a creative, collaborative and unique way. We believe in doing more with less, getting scrappy when needed, and outthinking vs. outspending the competition. We avoid "corporate talk," layers and gimmicks, and thrive off of rethinking and creating new, agile ideas that can do what bigger agencies just can’t do. We work smarter and harder, and we just care more than the average agency. We give our team lots of freedom and flexibility, but it comes with lots of responsibility—and have a lot of fun along the way with a weird group of awesome and uber-talented superhumans.
- The Un-agency
- Awesome open office at the beach overlooking the ocean
- Ad Age’s 2018 "Small Agency of the Year" Southeast Gold
- Inc. Magazine's "Top 50 Best Workplaces in the U.S." 2017, 2018
- We only work with clients that "don't suck"
- Kick-ass client list
- Not on Facebook
- Flexible work schedule
- Atmosphere of pure energy
- Love coming to work. Hate leaving.
- Amazing, collaborative team environment (lots of work, but lots of fun)
- Award-winning creative
- Part-time underground fight club on the roof
- Always expect the best
- Out to take over the world
Adjective is looking for a badass Social Media Manager who can enhance our clients' brands and build strong online communities through all major social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and executing beautiful and engaging social media content that is designed to create an interactive relationship between consumers and our client’s brands and driving business results. We believe in the power of social media, but don’t think it should be cookie cutter or overly complicated. This position will also help develop, maintain, and keep the internal social media process and workings of the agency organized and thriving.
- Social brand strategy
- Social brand/visual identity
- Identifying target customers, goals and KPIs
- Creative strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement + conversion strategy
- Measuring and analyzing ROI
- Facebook ad placement and management
- Content creation, gathering and organization
- Asset management
- Content scheduling and posting
- Community management
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organization skills
- Several examples of successful accounts you have managed
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform/Business Manager is required
- Mastery of Social Media Platforms and Tools including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, as well as tools like Sprout, Later, HootSuite, etc.
- Knowledge of photography and basic retouching (Photoshop knowledge a plus)
- Social media copywriting experience for brands
- Social media ninja
- Don’t suck!
- Have a keen eye for photography and design
- Eat, sleep and breathe social media
- Accountable and trustworthy
- Outstanding writing and proofing skills
- Analytical freak
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Lovable to clients
- Work well individually and as a team
- The word "organized” gets you giddy
- Direct and specific in written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting in front of clients in person and calls
- Creative, think differently and collaboration gets you really excited
- Funny, witty, clever and have a variety of voices and tones
- Have a high aptitude for learning new things and different industries
- Extremely tech-savvy and always one step ahead of trends
- Super knowledgeable about all major social platforms
- Actually read Instagram captions and get all jazzed when they're bomb
- Have a well-designed resume with no typos
- Provide social handles
- Do your research on Adjective and the team
- Get on your A-game
Full-time positions include the Adjective Unlimited Creativity & Freedom Plan™
- Vacation Un-Policy: We have a very flexible vacation program—Take vacation days when you go on vacation. Take sick days when you are sick. We only hire people we trust will do their job, and do it well, so take time when you want, and when you need.
- Holidays: Yes, those too. Two weeks off during the holidays/New Year, and all major holidays.
- Healthcare: We offer health insurance and a dental plan through United Healthcare.
- Retirement Plan: After one year of full-time employment, you’ll be eligible for our SIMPLE retirement plan. Information will be provided once you are eligible.
- Flexible Work Schedule: We understand the need for flexibility. work when, where and how it’s best for you. As long as your work is stellar and your clients and the team are thrilled, do whatever is best for you. Again, we trust our team.