Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor
- 1666 K Street NW, Suite 250, Washington, DC
Adfero is a team of creative, strategic communicators. Communication is our passion and we believe in its power to influence people and initiate change. But we also recognize that the most impactful communicators are those who are inspired and empowered by their vocation, which is why our firm’s core purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best. It is this purpose that enables us to produce the highest quality of work for our client partners.
Adfero is a full-service communications firm, partnering with a range of organizations from Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, trade associations and the U.S. government. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized industry peers and awards panels. We have been included on the INC. 5000 list of ‘Fastest-Growing Companies’ for four years running, and were named a ‘Best Place to Work in PR’ by PR News.
Adfero is seeking a full-time Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor to lead several clients’ strategic communications initiatives including managing digital and creative projects with our in-house teams. The Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor will work in a matrixed environment with direct reports and as an Account Lead coaching team members on client teams. We seek highly creative and strategic individuals who are collaborative, ambitious and dependable.
ABOUT THE JOB
The job itself: This is both a strategic and hands-on role. You’ll be leading and collaborating with other team members to develop communication strategies and implement communications initiatives. You’ll use your writing skills to take complex issues and transform them with appropriate messaging for various audiences. You’ll work collaboratively with our in-house creative and digital teams with video, web and related projects. And you’ll coach team members in their development.
Our company: It’s an exciting time to be part of what’s happening here as we experience growth in a variety of areas. Contribute to our firm in a number of ways where you can really make an impact in how it is shaped as we grow. The number one thing we’re looking for is someone hungry to prove themselves and thrilled to be in an ambitious agency where you’ll do what it takes to be responsible for results!
Our environment: We’re an extremely collaborative, growing organization focused on our Core Values and on learning. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and being around each other. We like to always be learning and have fun while we grow too.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience of communications experience preferably in an agency setting, with past work on managing digital projects
- A solid understanding of the DC/public affairs landscape
- Leadership skills with the ability to coach team members
- Business development/proposal experience
- The ability to lead accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in communications a related discipline
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Experience with social media
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while independently managing projects
- Initiative, with a commitment to continuous learning and improving
- A passion for our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity and abilities of each individual.
We’d love to hear from you!
SOME OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Great culture from a quarterly Mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and we care about learning, growing & having fun
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities
- Operate as flatly as possible with an open floor plan & profit-sharing bonus plan
- Employee development-focused environment with an Adfero U program and a professional development budget for each employee/year
- Formal Quarterly Review Sessions
- Competitive benefits with a 3% retirement savings match, 100% immediate vesting
- 12 vacation days in 1st year, 15 days in 2-3 years, 20 days in 4+ years; 5 sick days
- Data reimbursement plan
Adfero is an equal opportunity employer.