- 1101 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
Adfero is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our growing, ambitious firm. Within the fast-paced and collaborative team environment, you will work on advertising, reputation campaigns, branding, public education and issue advocacy projects that take the form of digital, print, mobile and video. You are passionate about problem solving, communicate exceptionally, think strategically and act as a proactive, detail-oriented team player.
You will be working as a member of the creative team and within project teams to collaborate and execute creative concepts and materials to support communication strategies. The creative suite is second nature to you and your strong design eye not only helps you execute stand out work, but also helps to inspire peers. You are eager to learn and grow your conceptual thinking skills and client interaction, while maintaining the integrity and quality of designs throughout the production process.
Potential client work will vary between trade associations, nonprofits, corporations, the federal government, as well as Adfero branded initiatives. All of this will be done in a collaborative environment working with creative, account and interactive teams.
Our company: It’s an exciting time to be part of what’s happening here as we experience growth in multiple areas. By contributing to our firm in a variety of ways, you will have a direct impact on how the firm takes shape in 2020 and beyond. We’re looking for someone who is hungry to prove themselves and thrilled to be in an ambitious agency where you’ll do what it takes to get things done. Or as we say at Adfero, "Be responsible for results, not activities."
Our environment: We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and being around each other. We live by our core values and hold each other accountable to them. (Also, our office space is pretty damn cool.)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 0-4 years of design experience, agency experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline preferred
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in UX/UI and motion design a plus. While XD and After Effects are not required, we do use both programs heavily, and you will be expected to get up to speed quickly. (C4D will earn you extra points)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines and schedules
- Solid presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to both collaborate and work independently on projects
- Initiative, with a commitment to continuous learning and improving (Adfero provides a professional development budget)
- The ability to pass security clearance
- An openness to our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity of every person and abilities of each individual.
Please submit a link to your portfolio website, resume, and cover letter when applying.
Adfero is an equal opportunity employer.