- 1101 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
As a full-service communications agency, Adfero partners with a range of organizations from trade associations and the U.S. government to Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by industry peers and awards panels. We were also included on the INC. 5000 list of ‘Fastest-Growing Companies’ for four years in a row and named a ‘Best Place to Work in PR’ by PR News.
Adfero seeks a full-time Executive Assistant (EA) for the management of the CEO’s calendar, scheduling of meetings, and coordination of travel. Additional responsibilities include meeting preparation, management of incoming communications (phone and email), event coordination and other administrative duties. The EA will work closely with the CEO in coordinating and organizing meetings and plans for the firm’s executive team.
At Adfero, our Core Purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best, and we’re excited to offer those opportunities as we continue to grow. We also invest a lot in individual professional development to help employees build on their skills and make meaningful contributions to their work. Adfero is committed to having high-performing client teams, and our team members share common attributes: We are optimistic, imaginative, persistent and results-oriented. Ultimately, we live by our Core Values and hold each other accountable to them.
We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and learning from each other. We have a 100% open office so that we can more easily collaborate. Our employees like the many areas in the office where teams can congregate, brainstorm and work together, or just put their feet up and get things done more comfortably.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- Experience working directly with executive level management or elected official in an administrative support role
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills and the professional confidence necessary to work effectively with senior management
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Willingness to eagerly provide support in various areas when necessary such as office operations and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Proactive in anticipating organizational and administrative needs.
- Participates as needed in special team projects
Some of What We Offer:
- Great culture: From a quarterly mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and about learning, growing
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities.
- Bonus plan.
- Competitive benefits with a 401k match, 100% immediate vesting.
- Employee development-focused environment and a professional development budget for each employee/year.
- 12 vacation days in first year, 15 days in 2+ years, 5 sick days.
- Formal quarterly review sessions, weekly one-on-one meetings and daily stand-ups.