- 1101 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Adfero is a communications agency with an entrepreneurial mindset. We turn challenges into opportunities and relentlessly pursue success for our clients, creating remarkable work with lasting impact.
As a full-service communications agency, Adfero partners with a range of organizations from trade associations and the U.S. government to Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by industry peers and awards panels. We were also included on the INC. 5000 list of ‘Fastest-Growing Companies’ for four years in a row and named a ‘Best Place to Work in PR’ by PR News.
Adfero is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our growing, ambitious firm. Within the fast-paced and collaborative team environment, you will work on advertising, public education and issue advocacy projects that take the form of digital, print, mobile & video for our clients. You are passionate about problem solving, love design, communicate exceptionally, think strategically and act as a proactive, detail-oriented team player.About the Job
The job itself: You will be working closely with the creative team and within project teams to collaborate and execute creative concepts and materials to support communication strategies. The creative suite is second nature to you and your strong design eye not only helps you execute stand out work, but also helps to inspire peers. You are eager to learn and grow your conceptual thinking skills and client interaction, and you strive to see the “big picture” in all creative campaigns.
Potential client work will vary between trade associations, nonprofits, corporations, the federal government, as well as Adfero branded initiatives. All of this will be done in a collaborative environment working with creative, account and interactive teams.ABOUT US
At Adfero, our Core Purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best, and we’re excited to offer those opportunities as we continue to grow. We also invest a lot in individual professional development to help employees build on their skills and make meaningful contributions to their work. Adfero is committed to having high-performing client teams and our team members share common attributes: We are optimistic, imaginative, persistent and results-oriented. Ultimately, we live by our Core Values and hold each other accountable to them.
We’re an extremely collaborative environment. That’s one of the things people love most about working here. Whether it’s working on projects together or participating in social events, we enjoy coming to work and learning from each other. We have a 100% open office so that we can more easily collaborate. Our employees like the many areas in the office where teams can congregate, brainstorm and work together, or just put their feet up and get things done more comfortably.
- 1-3 years of design experience, agency experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience in UX/UI design, proficiency a plus
- Experience in motion design, proficiency a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines and schedules
- Solid presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to both collaborate and work independently on projects
- Initiative, with a commitment to continuous learning and improving
- The ability to pass security clearance
- A passion for our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity of every person and the abilities of each individual.
Please submit a portfolio when applying.
Some of What We Offer:
- Great culture: From a quarterly mentorship program to various social events, we care about our people and about learning, growing and -enjoying working as together
- Interesting client work with growth opportunities
- Bonus plan
- Competitive benefits with a 401k match, 100% immediate vesting
- Employee development-focused environment and a professional development budget for each employee/year
- 12 vacation days in first year, 15 days in 2+ years, 5 sick days
- Formal quarterly review sessions, weekly one-on-one meetings and daily stand-ups
- And more!