Performance marketing manager
- Budapest, Váci út 49, 1047 Hungary
- Department: Marketing
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
We’re looking for a PPC Specialist to manage the paid marketing strategy of Jófogás and Hasznaltauto. You will join the Marketing team and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and performance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Allocate and optimize performance marketing budgets to maximize return on investment and efficiently scale new customers.
- Set the strategic direction and goals of the various paid marketing channels, such as SEM, display advertising, paid social media, etc.
- Manage the performance marketing agency to achieve goals.
- Develop hypotheses and propose ideas for continuous A/B tests.
- Define strategies with particular focus on cross-platform user acquisition and conversions across the funnel.
- Collaborate closely with the data, product and tech teams to get consumer insights that help develop creative user acquisition tactics.
- Analyse and assess performance-specific KPIs and their impact on core company goals.
- Be up to date with latest performance marketing trends to provide continuous enhancement to our strategy and identify new growth opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience with performance marketing, preferably in a performance marketing agency.
- Highly skilled in Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager. Experience with other advertising platforms is desirable.
- Experience with analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strategic thinker, creative, able to imagine solutions and think outside of the box.
- Data driven, user obsession and readiness.
- A challenger of ideas and advocate of alternative ways of doing things.
- A team player, fostering cross-functional collaboration
- A growth mindset person, ready to learn and grow, treats feedback as a gift and not afraid of experimenting
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in trainings, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, Play Station, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building event, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.
If you would like to work with us, you are welcome to apply!