Senior CRM Manager
- Budapest, Váci út 49, 1047 Hungary
- Department: Marketing
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
We’re looking for an experienced CRM Manager to develop and implement the overall CRM strategy of Jófogás. You will join the Marketing team and work closely with cross-functional teams, while you also manage external vendors and agencies in order to ensure strong alignment and performance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Activating, engaging and retaining our users by owning all communication touch points across the user lifecycle with effective CRM programs.
- Manage and optimize the campaign management process from strategic concept to technical execution on all channels (mainly push, email and in-app messaging), including iterative experimentation.
- Coordinate and ensure coherence of messages and tone of voice across all touch points.
- Deploy direct marketing planning with particular focus on cross-platform user acquisition and conversions across the funnel.
- Collaborate closely with the data, product and tech teams to understand user needs and help deliver a superior customer experience.
- Analyse and assess retention-specific KPIs and impact on core company goals in order to optimize your strategy further and convince stakeholders of your data-driven ideas.
- Be up to date with latest CRM market trends to provide continuous enhancement to our strategy and tools and identify new growth opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in CRM (>3 years).
- You have worked in a related industry before and are familiar with the customer lifecycle journey, ideally in an online marketplace.
- Experience managing and negotiating with external vendors.
- Experience using and setting up tools like Braze, Leanplum or similar.
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strategic thinker, creative, able to imagine solutions and think outside of the box.
- Data driven, user obsession and readiness.
- A challenger of ideas and advocate of alternative ways of doing things.
- A team player, fostering cross-functional collaboration
- A growth mindset person, ready to learn and grow, treats feedback as a gift and not afraid of experimenting
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in trainings, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, Play Station, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building event, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.
If you would like to work with us, you are welcome to apply!