Senior DevOps Engineer
- 62 Boulevard d'Anfa, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Avito was created in Morocco in 2012. Avito is part of the international group list- ed on the ADEVINTA stock exchange. The group is a digital operator specialized in Marketplace. Present in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Afri- ca with more than 29 platforms. The majority shareholder is Schibsted Media Group.
- Monitor and maintain the infrastructure.
- Help optimizing and enhancing the platform performance.
- Help dev team automate operations and production.
- Forensic analysis and troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Install, configure, fine-tune, and optimize technology solutions.
- Make sure that any tech solution that you put in place is robust, will scale, and that failover/BCP systems are in place.
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions that enables the production systems to be monitored 24/7.
- Bac + 5 or equivalent in computer sciences
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- A strong UNIX background
- The ability to write scripts to diagnose problems (Perl, Python or similar)
- Proven ability and experience developing computer programs (C, PHP, Java, Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience in building systems that scale
- Experience with modern deployment tools like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Good experience with AWS, Terraform